New Students/ High School Graduates

High school graduates seeking admission to the Central Luzon College of Science and Technology (CLCST) and who have not enrolled in any collegiate course must submit to the Registrar's office the following:

  • Form 138: High school card
  • Form 137-A: Permanent Record
  • Certificate of Good Moral Character
  • Photocopy of Birth Certificate from NSO (counter checked against the original).
  • Two 2x2 picture and two 1x1 picture
  • NCAE Result

Old Students/Returning Students

All bonafide students of this college for one (1) or more semester who left school and who wish to re-enroll:

  • Report Card from previous semesters
  • Clearance duly signed by different officers concerned
  • Clearance duly signed by different offices concerned
  • Accomplished Returnee Form which can be secured from the Guidance Office
celtech hymn

Cross Enrollees

Written request of their respective institution duly signed by the Dean / Registrar.

Students officially enrolled at CLCST are not allowed to cross enroll at schools without the consent of the Registrar and the Dean of the College / Department to which they belong.

Foreign Students

  • Authenticated passport and visa
  • Alien Certificate of registration
  • Study Permit from CHED
  • Transcript of Records
  • Certificate of Eligibility
  • Qualification in the English Proficiency Test. (If a student comes from a country where English is not the medium of instruction).